It’s about getting it done right – on time, on budget and in scope.
Teams, tasks, deadlines and budgets are difficult things to keep under control in a high pressure project environment. Drawing from the “Body of Knowledge” put forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the Bristall Group Project Management Seminar works to build awareness and practical ability in the management of projects, large and small.
We take the time to ensure the course fits in with your business. We offer half-day (three hour) summary lectures, as well as interactive workshops of one or two days. The two-day seminars can be delivered with up to one week between class days.
The Bristall Group Project Management workshop will help you and your project team achieve the following:
- Develop a workable, editable plan
- Integrate and understand the 5 phases of Project Management
- Use PERT estimation techniques
- Understand Critical Path
- Use Gantt charts
- Understand where projects can fail
- Understand risk and scope
- Deal with emergencies and contingencies
- Demonstrate leadership and encourage productive participation
- Understand budget and resource allocation
- Learn how to estimate time and cost
- Maintain control of your project plan through the use of Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, Asana and others
- Use online collaborative tools to ensure clear communication and leadership
Our system creates a custom curriculum from stakeholder interviews and on-line assessment forms and follows up with a year of personalized support with each participant, as well as “ROI reviews” with the stakeholders. This helps to develop true buy-in and performance improvement within a department or organization. We use our own course material, entitled The Bristall Method of Project Management, and we employ sound principles of Adult Education to ensure that new skills are learned, practiced and understood.